Twitterstorm: Utility Scale Solar
Rob DeLine, managing director of solar marketing at Applied Materials, discussed the positive economic impact of utility scale solar and its potential to create jobs and manufacturing ecosystems in communities across the world on Twitter today as part of this week’s series of online conversations on various aspects of solar energy. Below are some of the points Rob touched on during the Twitterstorm:
• Scale — the key to unlocking solar power’s potential
• The emerging benefits of solar energy
• The top five reasons to adopt utility scale solar
• Growth challenges of utility scale solar
• The No. 1 barrier to unlocking the full potential of solar
To view these and other related topics search #SummerSun on Twitter. Tune in tomorrow for the last session in this week’s series on solar energy. Log on to Twitter and follow @Applied_Blog and join the conversation by tagging your tweets #SummerSun.
Tomorrow, Chris Brown, China Energy Consultant, will discuss his thoughts on the future of China’s solar energy sector.