Industry Leaders to Outline the Future of Computing on July 9
Megatrends including the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI are driving a surge in data generation—from approximately 2 zettabytes last year to a projected 10ZB+ in 2022—while new computing architectures at the edge and in the cloud are demanding exponential improvements in performance and power efficiency. At the same time, the industry is witnessing the dramatic slowing of Moore’s Law, which no longer provides simultaneous improvements in performance, power and cost. It will take a new playbook to accelerate innovation across the computing ecosystem and propel the industry into the next wave of growth.
It is against this backdrop that semiconductor and computing thought leaders will convene in San Francisco on July 9 to address an audience of hundreds of process technology experts, chip designers, hardware engineers and software developers at the second annual AI Design Forum™—the only event that covers the industry challenges of the AI Era, from materials to systems. The line-up of speakers includes:
- AMD: Dr. Lisa Su, President and CEO
- Applied Materials: Gary Dickerson, President and CEO
- Arm: Renée St. Amant, Research Engineer in Emerging Technology and U.S. Innovator of the Year
- Embedded Vision Alliance: Jeff Bier, Founder
- Google: Dr. Cliff Young, Engineer and Data Scientist on the Google Brain Team
- Qualcomm: Dr. PR (Chidi) Chidambaram, VP of Process Technology and Foundry Engineering
- Synopsys: Dr. Aart de Geus, Chairman and Co-CEO
- Xilinx: Victor Peng, President and CEO
Representing a broad spectrum of the technology ecosystem, these speakers will address many important topics that define the future of computing, such as exploring new ways for the industry to collaborate and co-optimize; sharing insight on the latest approaches to improving chip performance, power and cost; and describing the evolving system demands of AI and machine learning across a wide range of edge and cloud applications.
The AI Design Forum is hosted by SEMI Americas, the Electronic System Design Alliance and Applied Materials, and runs concurrently with the SEMICON West trade show.
We look forward to seeing you there!